Millbrook Village Hall is located at 1095 Main Street, Fishkill NY 12524; phone: 845-677-3939.
Beginnings p>Millbrook was incorporated as a village in 1895. It's birth owes much to the creation of a railroad station at this location. In 1909 it had about 1,100 inhabitants, 4 churches, 2 school buildings, a bank, a public library, and about 40 businesses including grocers, plumbers, barbers, butchers, hardware, jewelers, druggists, dry goods, etc. It had a Masonic Lodge, Knights of Pythias Lodge, Knights of Columbus and Millbrook Club, Junior Order of American Mechanics, a Women's Christian Temperance Union, and a weekly newspaper.