Martindale

About

The hamlet was named for a Mr. Martin who was a large landholder in the area. In 1878 it contained a church, 2 stores, and a dozen houses. A post office was established about 1849 with Martin Ham as postmaster. [1]

  1. History of Columbia County, New York, Everts & Ensign, Philadelphia, 1878.

Location

Streets

Palmer Road • Route 11 • Route 23