banner search whats new site index home

Columbus


Historic 19th-century village named for Christopher Columbus. Originally called Black Horse Village (presumably due to siting of the Black Horse Tavern) Settled as early as 1745 by Thomas Scattergood. Name was changed to Columbus about 1827.

Columbus Map

Street Names
Cherry Lane • Locust Lane • Main Street • Railroad Avenue • Route 206

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 123726 • Privacy