Coffee County Tennessee
- HISTORIC SITES
- Coffee County Courthouse
- Crouch-Ramsey Family Farm
- East Central Tullahoma Historic District
- J. G. Carroll and R. H. Mitchell Houses
- L. D. Hickerson House
- North Atlantic Street Historic District
- North Washington Street Historic District
- South Jackson Street Historic District
- Wilkinson-Keele House
Coffee County administrative offices are located at 1329 McArthur Street, Manchester, TN 37355; phone: 931-723-5100.
Coffee County was created in 1836 from parts of Bedford, Franklin and Warren Counties. It is named for General John Coffee who is regarded as a heror of the War of 1812 and the Creek Indian War. Coffee was a surveyor and close friend of President Andrew Jackson.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact