Historic District Designation in Pennsylvania
Photo: Circa 1925 Colonial in Langhorne Manor Borough, Bucks County, sold by Keller Williams Real Estate, Newtown; (215) 860‑4200.
This 50 page document was created in 2005 and is authored by Michel R. Lefèvre, Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. It is divided into ten parts including an appendix. Major sections are titled:
- Historic Districts Regulated and Protected by Ordinance............
- Other Approaches to Protection
- The National Park Service “Certified Local Government”
- Legal Challenges to Historic Ordinances
- The Historic Preservation Plan
- The National Register of Historic Places
- Preservation Tax Incentives for Historic Buildings
- Historic Preservation Grants