Fawn Grove Borough Hall, PO Box 131, Fawn Grove PA 17321.
Incorporated from Fawn Township, June 6, 1881, and named for the township. As early as 1763 the Deer Creek Monthly Meeting of the Society of Friends contemplated erecting a place of worship. The first house was built in 1790, and an important interest centered around this edifice. Isaac Jones acquired two tracts of land in 1784, part of Plumb Green Tract; others soon afterward acquired adjacent lands and the settlement grew.
Population in 1940 was 320. [Population 2008, approximately 500.]