New Alexandria Borough Hall is located at 1624 Keystone Park Road, New Alexandria PA 15670.
One of the oldest boroughs in the county is the borough of New Alexandria, which was incorporated by an Act of Assembly passed on the 10th of April, 1834, incorporating with it also the borough of Ligonier. New Alexandria, which had formerly been known as Denniston's Town, never increased greatly in population, though lately the opening up of some coal fields near by has awakened it from the lethargy which overcame it in former days. Its chief feature in the past has been the high standing and religious character of its citizens, and the interest which they always take in historical incidents, in which their community abounded. It has two schools, with 109 pupils enrolled.