Arnold City Hall is located at 1829 Fifth Avenue, Arnold PA 15068.
The first settler in the area that is now the City of Arnold is believed to be Major Andrew Arnold, about 1852. He purchased land in 1859. Things were quiet in Arnold until 1891 when the Chambers Glass Company was established. Commerce boomed and the borough was incorporated in 1892 as New Kensington. Arnold Borough split off from New Kensington in 1895, and incorporated as the City of Arnold in 1939.