Roseville Borough Hall is located at 32 Benson Avenue, Mansfield PA 16933.
Roseville — Incorporated from Rutland Township, February 3, 1876. Named in honor of William Rose, early settler and prominent citizen. Reverted back to township government in 1910, and recently re-incorporated a borough. The post office was first called Rutland, when established in 1828, Bethuel Bentley postmaster. William Rose, Jr. became postmaster in 1840 and the name was changed to Roseville. A devastating fire on July 8, 1890, destroyed much of the town. Population in 1940 was 133. [population 2000: 199]