Susquehanna Depot Borough Hall is located at 284 Erie Boulevard, Susquehanna, PA 18847.
Phone: 570‑853‑3235. The borough lies along the bank of the Susquehanna River and is connected by a bridge to Oakland Borough on the opposite bank.
The borough was incorporated August, 1853. It is an outgrowth of the Erie Railroad, the ground for which was broken here in 1846.
The first clearing was made by William Greek, late in the 18th century, and his improvements were passed to M. Salsbury. But the only legal title to the land was held by Henry Drinker of Philadelphia. It was purchased by him from the Commonwealth, December, 1794, and from his executors, by John Hilborn, January 1810, and from the latter, two months later, by Marmaduke Salsbury, who lived on it about 25 years. Somewhere around 1850 it was sold to the New York and Erie Railroad.