Addison Borough, PO Box 13, Addison, PA 15411.
Addison as described in 1940 
In Addison, an attractive country village of frame houses, is an old Toll House consisting of a heptagonal two-story tower joined to flanking one-story stone wings; around the tower is a portico. The interior contains Colonial furniture. Inscribed on a weather-worn board fitted into a window casing is a detailed list of toll rates. There was no charge for carts and wagons having wheels more than 8 inches wide, but the toll was 12-cents for a stage coach or a carriage with four wheels and two horses. This toll house, erected in 1835, is similar to one just north of Uniontown on the National Pike.