Marysville Borough Hall is located at 200 Overcrest Road, Marysville PA 17053.
Marysville extends from the Cumberland County line, at the crest of the Blue Mountain, to the top of Cove Mountain. It is bounded on the east by the Susquehanna River. The land on which Marysville is located was warranted in 1755 by Samuel Hunter, and after passing through several hands came into the possession of Margaretta D. Fenn. During the ownership of the Fenns it was referred to as Fenwick. In 1861 lots were plotted for sale and in 1866 the legislature passed an act incorporating it as the Borough of Haley. On February 27, 1867, by an act of the legislature the name was changed from Haley to Marysville.
The first election was held in April, 1867, and John B. Reiff was elected the first chief burgess.