Landisburg Borough Hall, P.O. Box 202, Landisburg PA 17040.
Landisburg is located near the eastern line of Tyrone township and was designated as the first county seat of Perry County, and remained so until 1827, when it was changed to New Bloomfield. The present borough of Landisburg was laid out in lots by Abraham Landis, a resident of Lancaster County, long before Perry County was erected. He took up land in 1787. The town was incorporated as a borough in 1831.