McEwensville Borough Hall is located at 2578 Susquehanna Trail, McEwensville PA 17749.
Incorporated from Delaware Township, November 7, 1857, and named for Captain Alexander McEwen, popular veteran of the War of 1812, merchant, canal contractor, and the first postmaster, when the office was established, October 28, 1825. John Quigley was the pioneer settler, before 1800, and the place was known as Pine Grove until the post office was opened. Daniel Vincent had built a mill on Warriors Run in 1774, which was replaced by a stone structure in 1792. Alexander Guffey conducted a distillery prior to 1800, but neither enterprise was in the limits of the present borough. Alen Mauser and Brother established a carriage works in 1839, which earned an enviable reputation for the excellence of their products. The McEwensville Academy was opened June 8, 1853, and thrived for many years.