Kulpmont Borough Hall is located at 860 Spruce Street, Kulpmont PA 17834; phone: 570-373-1521.
Incorporated from Mount Carmel Township in 1915. It was named in honor of Monroe H. Kulp, a popular member of Congress who later resided in Shamokin.
- Godcharles, Frederic A., Litt.D., Chronicles of Central Pennsylvania, 1944, Lewis Historical Publishing, Inc., New York
- www,boroughofkulpmont.com, accessed June, 2009
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 11866 • Privacy