Anthony Township municipal office is located at 1295 White Hall Road, Turbotville PA 17772.
Anthony Township was named after Judge Joseph B. Anthony, who was the presiding judge of the courts of the district when it was formed, in 1849. It was originally a part of Derry Township.
One of the earliest settlers in the vicinity was Col. Robert Clark, who moved from Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, where he was born and grew to manhood. He purchased six hundred acres of land, which later passed to the ownership of Charles Mowrey. Colonel Clark had won his title by service through the Revolutionary War and in his time was known as an eminent patriot, as he is known to the present time through tradition. Colonel Clark was present at the signing of the Declaration of Independence and wore his chevrons proudly, as they were won through his bravery at the front.