Borough municipal offices are located at 10 N. Queen Street, McVeytown PA 17051.
McVeytown was named after John McVey, founder of the town. It was incorporated as a borough April 9, 1833, and enlarged in 1848. It was originally called Waynesburg and was laid out in 1795. The post office was established about 1808.
Nearby Towns: Granville Twp • Oliver Twp •