New Columbus Borough Hall is located at 676 Southdale Road, Shickshinny PA 18655.
New Columbus Borough was incorporated in 1859. It contains 50 dwellings, 3 stores, and 1 tavern. The office of the Huntington Valley Insurance Company is located here; also an excellent Academy, under the charge of Mr. Walker, formerly teacher in Madison Academy. The first dwelling was erected in New Columbus by the Hon. John Koons about fifty years ago. Its population in 1850 was included in that of Huntington township.