Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Whitehall Twp, Lehigh County, PA

Cementon

Founded in 1770 by John Siegfried, in 1900 it had a population of approximately 500 and contained stores, hotels, churches, a post office and was a stop on the Lehigh Valley Railroad.

Street Names
2nd Street • 3rd Street • 4th Street • Church Lane • Coplay Road • Front Street • Front Street South • Guvalla Street • Kemmerer Street • Laurel Lane • Leisenring Street • Main Street • Railroad Street • Route 329 • Whitehall Street • Willow Street