banner search whats new site index home

Cetronia

Founded in 1850 by Charles Mertz, Cetronia was originally called Cedarville. In 1900 it contained a store, hotel, three churches, flour mills and a post office. Population at that time was about 150. [1]

  1. James J. Hauser, A History of Lehigh County Pennsylvania, Jacks, The Printer, Allentown, 1902.

Cetronia Map

Street Names
37th Street North • 38th Street North • Broadway • Cetronia Street • Court Street • Maple Street • Mertz Lane • Schaeffer Street North • Walnut Street West

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 132908 • Privacy | Disclaimer