banner search whats new site index home

Wood Township

Wood Township Municipal Building is located on Spring Street, Robertsdale PA 16674; 814-635-2440.

Although the area was first settled in the late 18th century, Wood Township was incorporated in 1905 from territory previous part of Carbon Township.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 13046 • Privacy | Disclaimer