Broad Top City Borough Hall, P.O. Box 153, Broad Top PA 16621.
Broad Top City developed as a result of the construction of the Huntingdon & Broad Top Railroad in 1854. It is situated in the southern section of the county and became a borough on August 19, 1868. The mining of coal is the chief industry of the town. The population increased from 478 in 1910 to 519 in 1920. In 1930 it was 511.