Summit Town Hall is located at 8900 Old French Road, Erie PA 16509.
Fort LeBoeuf School District: this district also includes Waterford Borough, Mill Village Borough, LeBoeuf Township and Waterford Township.
The township was incorporated in 1854. The "Summit" for which it is named refers to the ridge dividing Le Boeuf and Walnut Creeks. The area comprising the township was first settled ca. 1796 by George W. Reed. In the early days of the township, a number of sawmills were located along Walnut Creek.
Nearby Towns: Waterford Boro •