Radnor House (formerly "Chetwynd," 1030 Lancaster Avenue) is a 10-story highrise condominium of more than 300 individually-owned, apartment-style dwellings. Built circa 1949, Radnor House is surrounded by nearly 30 acres of landscaped grounds. There are one bedroom (600-750 sqft.), two bedroom (825-925 sqft.) and 3 bedroom (1,100-1,200 sqft.) units. 24-hour manned lobby; outdoor swimming pool; some units have balconies; designated dog-walk areas; outdoor patio.
Access to the Radnor House is from Lancaster Avenue Eastbound (Lincoln Highway, Route 30) or Garrett Avenue onto Chetwynd Drive.