Williamstown Borough Hall is located at 200 South West Street, Williamstown, PA 17098.
On a site once offered for sale for 5,000 shingles and subsequently traded for a span of horses, Williamstown lies in the center of Lykens Valley coal basin. More than 300,000 tons of coal were shipped from here as early as 1873. Settled by Daniel Williams, the site came into the possession of coal operators in 1826. The inhabitants of this mountain-locked town are supported chiefly by a colliery and a hosiery mill, which employ a total of 1,000.