Gratz Borough Hall is located at 125 North Center Street, Gratz, PA 17030.
Gratz was incorporated from Lykens Township, April 3, 1852. Laid out by Simon Gratz, in 1805, after whom it is also named. George Hoffman was a justice of the peace for nearly half a century and the town's oldest citizen at the time of his death, having settled there in 1819. With the opening of coal mines, a post office was established.