Sereno post office was established in 1853, with John Starr as the official. The village had for a time been called Warnersville. Frank P. Masters was the postmaster in 1861. His father, James Masters, was his predecessor and the first schoolmaster in Pine Township, in 1830. 
- Historical and Biographical Annals of Columbia and Montour Counties Pennsylvania, Vol. 1, J.H.Beers & Co., 1915.
Pine School Road • Route 42
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 128340 • Privacy