Cleveland Township municipal officeds are located at 50 Snyder Bridge Road, Catawissa PA 17820.
Cleveland Township was formed in 1893 from the territory of Locust Township. The township of Cleveland was named after the president who had just been elected.
The population of Cleveland Township in 1900 was 899; in 1910, 909.
The early history of Cleveland and Locust Townships is intermingled. See Locust Township for more history.
Nearby Towns: Catawissa Boro •