Strattanville Borough Hall, PO Box 139, Strattanville PA 16258;phone: 814‑764‑5359.
Strattanville was incorporated as a borough in 1850. Prior to 1839, the area was part of Armstrong County.
On the turnpike, three miles east of Clarion, was laid out by Mr. John Strattan, from New Jersey, about the year 1830. It has until recently been the principal place of business for an extensive circle of thriving farmers. There is a Methodist church in the place, and a Presbyterian church within a short distance.