Nanty-Glo Borough

Cambria County, Pennsylvania

HomeWhats NewSite IndexContactSearch

Nanty‑Glo Borough Hall is located at 1015 First Street, Nanty‑Glo PA 15943.
Phone: 814‑749‑0331.


Aerial view of the borough downtown

The area was named :Glenglade" in the 1890s by settlers who hailed from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Commervial mining of the areas large coal deposits was begin in 1896. Renamed Nanty Glo, the town was incorporated in 1918.

Nearby Towns: Cambria Twp •


HomeWhats NewSite IndexContact
PrivacyDisclaimer • © 1997-2024, The Gombach Group