Bruin Borough meetings are held at the Bruin Fire Hall which is located at 100 Firehouse Street, Bruin, PA 16022.
The land was first laid out and surveyed by John Martin in 1837 and was known as Martinsburg, then part of Parker Township. The name was later changed to Bruin. The borough was incorporated in 1901.
In 1841 Robert Black opened a store near Fletcher's Mill and soon afterward Archibald Martin opened a hotel.
Nearby Towns: Fairview Borough • Fairview Township • Parker City •