This lovely village takes its name from the Zion Union Church (now the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church) originally built around 1840. The first church building was replaced by a brick structure in 1890. The post office was established in Zion Hill in 1871, and is still in operation. The present village is quite large with several dozen houses located along the Old Bethlehem Pike. Most of the houses are older frame structures, although there are also a few stone houses. Many large shade trees enhance the pleasant atmosphere of Zion Hill.
Source: Springfield Township Comprehensive Plan, 2002
Cherry Road • Old Bethlehem Pike • Trolly Bridge Road