Fricks is an historic village lying on Township Line Road (at Sellersville Road) between Line Lexington and Leidytown.
Fricks became a Post Office in 1882 with Francis J. Frick (proprietor of the General Store) as postmaster. The Frick family was prominent mercantile and industrial business people. Henry J. Lapp began a harness business here in 1873. It operated until 1929. In its heydey, the wholesale and retail factory employed as many as 35 journeymen.
Nearby St Peters Lutheran Church was built circa 1805. The present church, on the same site, was dedicated in 1876. The Hilltown Union Cemetery, connected with the Church, was incorporated in 1870.
Prominent families in the area included Cope, Fricks, and Lapp.
Chalfont Road • Sellersville Road • Township Line Road