Eastvale Borough Hall is located at 510 Second Avenue, Beaver Falls PA 15010.
Eastvale was incorporated in 1892 from parts of Pulaski and North Sewickley Townships. A post office was established in 1897 with John Hill serving as postmaster. The post office was discontinued in 1901 with service handled from Beaver Falls. The census of 1900 counted 256 Eastvale residents. In 1904 the Douglas-Whisler Brick Factory operated a large brick works in Eastvale.