Arendtsville Borough Hall is located at 10 Chestnut Street, Biglerville PA 17307.
Arendtsville was incorporated from Franklin Township, October 8, 1896, and first called "John's Pursuit" when laid out by John Arendt, August 14, 1810. When incorporated its name was changed for its founder. A blockhouse was erected on the Nicholas Curle tract in 1755. A tannery was an early industry. Nicholas Bittinger, a hero of Fort Washington during the Revolutionary War, built a gristmill here.