banner search whats new site index home

East Williamson

A rural hamlet which settled by Hollanders, near the eastern border of the town. In 1895 it contained a post office (J. J. Lacknor, postmaster), two stores, two churches, a blacksmith shop and about 20 dwellings. [1]

  1. Honorable George W. Cowles, editor, with H. P. Smith Landmarks of Wayne County New York, D. Mason & Company, Publisher, Syracuse, 1895.

East Williamson Map

Street Names
Marion-East Williamson Road • Ridge Road • Route 103 • Route 118 • Townville Road East

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed. © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 123792 • Privacy | Disclaimer