Historic postal village which, in 1870, contained 3 churches, a hotel, several stores and mechanic shops, and about 40 dwellings. It received its name from a tract that had been burnt over by the Indians for a deer pasture, before the country was settled by whites. 
- Child, Hamilton, Gazetteer and Business Directory of Saratoga County NY and Queensbury, Warren County, for 1871, The Journal Office, 1871, Syracuse.
Burnt Hills Map
Kingsley Road • Lake Hill Road • Route 50 • Saratoga Road
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact
• 108047 • Privacy