Sandy Creek Village Hall is located at 11 Park Avenue, Lacona NY 13083.
Phone: 315‑387‑5781. (It appears that Sandy Creek Village offices are actually in the Village of Lacona, sharing space at the same location as Lacona Village Hall.)
The village of Sandy Creek, originally called the Creek Settlement, began in the 1820's when pioneers from New England arrived and built modest residences, retail establishments and small water-powered industries along the south banks of Little Sandy Creek, on what is now Harwood Drive. One of the surviving buildings from this period is in the Sandy Creek Historic District, the small frame residence of William J. Cottrell, a boot and shoe manufacturer, built c.1835, which remains in its original location at the rear of 8071 Harwood Drive. With a gable roof, front porch and picket fence enclosing the yard, it was similar in appearance to 8087 Harwood Drive (pre-1854), also in the Sandy Creek Historic District.