New Haven Town Hall is located at 4279 State Route 104, Oswego NY 13126.
One of the first to settle in what would become New Haven Town was Soloman Smith who built a log cabin here about 1800. Captain Wyman and E. Snow built a log house in 1804. Sherman Hosmer began teaching school at Butterfly corners. In 1810 the first hotel was built by Ezra May. In 1812 Soloman Smith upgraded from a log to a frame house. The town was incorporated in 1813. Jonathan Wing was elected as the first town clerk. By 1820 population was about 900 people.