Van Buren Town Hall is located at 7575 Van Buren Road, Baldwinsville, NY 13027.
The Town of Van Buren was part of the Central New York Military Tract of 1789 used to pay off soldiers. Most of the soldiers chose to sell their allotments for cash so that the town was briefly in the hands of land speculators until the actual residents purchased lots. Settlement began around 1791.
Originally part of Camillus, the Town of Van Buren became a separate entity in March 1829. It was named in honor of President Martin Van Buren who was a former governor of New York State.
Nearby Towns: Baldwinsville Vlg • Camillus Town • Camillus Vlg • Lysander Town •