Spafford Town Hall is located at 1984 Route 174, Skaneateles, NY 13152.
Spafford was erected into a town in 1811, from portions of the townships of Sempronius, Marcellus and Tully. The boundaries have since been materially altered. This town received its name from Horatio Gates Spafford, L.L.D., author of the Gazetteer of New York. The first settler within the present limits of the town, was Gilbert Palmer, who located himself on lot seventy-six, township of Marcellus, in the Fall of 1794.
Nearby Towns: Otisco Town •