Niagara Town Hall is located at 7105 Lockport Road, Niagara Falls NY 14305.
The Town of Niagara was erected from Cambria in 1812 and was first named "Schlosser." The name was changed to Niagara in 1816. The town originally contained the territory of what would become Pendleton (1827) and Wheatfield (1836). It includes Goat Island and other small islands in the Niagara River.
The first permanent settlement was made by John, Philip and William Stedman, about 1759.