White Township Hall is located at 555 County Route 519, Belvidere NJ 07823.
White Township was incorporated in 1913 from Oxford Township. It was named for Alexander White who built a stone mansion ("The White House") here in the mid 18th century.
The White Township board of education operates a single school (grades K-8) which is located at the intersection of County Route 519 and U.S. Route 46. High schools students attend the Belvidere High School, operated by the Belvidere School District.
Nearby Towns: Belvidere Town • Hope Twp • Knowlton Twp • Portland Boro • Upper Mount Bethel Twp •