Freehold Town Hall is located at 1 Municipal Plaza, Freehold NJ 07728.
Originally formed around 1693, Freehold Township was incorporated as a township by the New Jersey Legislature in 1798. The area of the township at one time included what are now Upper Freehold Township, Millstone Township, Jackson Township, Manalapan Township, Marlboro Township, and Atlantic Township. The name is adapted from the English noun which means "fee simple" property ownership.
Nearby Towns: Englishtown Boro • Freehold Boro • Manalapan Twp •