East Amwell municipal offices are located at 1070 Route 202/31, Ringoes, NJ 08551.
Amwell Township was first established in 1708. In 1846 Amwell was split into East and West Amwell Townships. The present boundaries of both townships were adjusted in 1954. Ringoes, the oldest known settlement in Hunterdon County is located in East Amwell.
Nearby Towns: Flemington Boro • Hopewell Borough • West Amwell Twp •