Tabernacle Township offices are located at 163 Carranza Road, Vincentown NJ 08088.
Tabernacle was incorporated in 1901 from portions of Shamong, Southampton, and Woodland Townships.
Located within the boundaries of the Pinelands National Reserve, the township was originally known as "Tabernacle in the Wilderness." The land on which it stands was was known as the Wharton Tract, part of a series of large land purchased in the 1870s by Joseph Wharton of Philadelphia.
Nearby Towns: Shamong Twp • Southampton Twp •