Waldwick Borough Hall is located at 63 Franklin Turnpike, Waldwick, NJ 07463.
Phone: 201‑652‑5300. The borough was incorporated in 1919.
In the 18th century, the area that would become Waldwick Borough was known as New Prospect and "the Hookie" (Dutch term meaning 'Little Corner'). A Methodist church was established in 1797. A post office was established in 1890 with Henry Hopper serving as the first postmaster.