Bingham Station is a residential subdivision of detached, single family homes built circa 2006. Homes range from approximately 1,700 to 3,600 sqft. of interior living space.
Garner's first official railroad station was established in the 1870s. The neighborhood is likely named for Thomas Bingham, who, in 1878, served as Garner's first postmaster, and, in 1883, as its first mayor. At that time the town was known as Garner's Station.
Access to the Bingham Station neighborhood is from Ackerman Road onto Steel Hopper Way or Woodtrestle Way.
Ackerman Road • Bellfare Drive • Cinder Cross Way • Coalyard Drive • Depot Ridge Road • Dockrail Court • Fare Stone Drive • Red Caboose Court • Sleeper Car Lane • Stationford Way • Steam Engine Way • Steel Hopper Way • Wagon Tie Lane • Woodtrestle Way