Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Marshall County, Mississippi


TOWNS

The Marshall County Courthouse is located at 128 East Van Dorn Avenue, Holly Springs, MS 38635.

Marshall County was created in 1836. It was named for U.S. Chief Justice, John Marshall (1775-1835). Marshall was also the 4th U.S. Secretary of State, serving under President John Adams, 1800-1801.

HISTORIC SITES