Lone Jack City Hall is located at 207 North Bynum Road, Lone Jack, MO 64070.
The area that would become Lone Jack was first settled about 1829 by David Butterfield. Other early settlers included families named Austin, Brown, Crisp, Graham, Hawkins, Powell and Webb. A Baptist church was formed in 1831. The first Lone Jack cabin was built by James Bridges in 1832. The first post office was opened in 1839.
Nearby Towns: Lake Lotawana City •